Welcome to the Idlak documentation¶
Idlak is a fork of the Kaldi ASR toolkit that adds in functionality for text to speech. Everything in Idlak is under Apache license.
- In addition to providing tools for TTS research, Idlak also provides some other resources:
- A recipe for creating DNN voices: Tangle
- A Python interface for using Idlak: PyIdlak
- A RESTful server which uses trained models for synthesis.
- Language and voice creation tools
- Resources for some languages.
Idlak is hosted on Github: https://github.com/Idlak/idlak
Language resources for Idlak are also on Github: https://github.com/Idlak/idlak_resources